1. Ray Thornhill - former lecturer and nice guy who sadly passed away a short while ago.
2. Ted Taylor - Emeritus Professor of comparative animal physiology.
3. Alicia El-Haj
- Professor at Keele University.
4. Pat Butler
- Emeritus Professor of comparative animal physiology.
5. Moray Anderson
- Professor and resident entomologist for PestWest.
6. Tony Woakes - retired, world expert on biotelemetric devices.
7. Steve Publicover
- Reader in human fertility.
8. Jim Berreen
- former behavioural ecologist and Green Party member.
9. Graham Martin
- Emeritus Professor of Avian Sensory Science.
10. An American academic visitor, who was a great rounders batsman.
11. Richard Bevan
- lecturer at Newcastle University.
12. Adrian Watt
- Senior Teaching Fellow at Warwick University.
13. Gill Green - former PA, now lives in France.
14. Paul Todd
- former student, now a Senior Manager at Apodi.
15. Nils von Sicard
- former student, owner/MD of Enzyme Research Laboratories Ltd.
16. Phil Dearn - Technical Superintendent (retired).
17. Doreen Willis - support staff member (retired).
18. Jean Hill - PA/Admin staff.
19. Reg Hanks - support staff member (retired).
20. Nia Whiteley
- former student, now Senior lecturer at Bangor University.
21. "April" - former American student.
22. Bob Hall - unbelievably, at the age of 152, he's still working in Biosciences.
23. "Sandy" - former PA and nice lady.
24. Kenji Namba - Emeritus Professor based in Hiroshima and long time friend. This was his sabbatical year.
26. Paul Reece - another ancient denizen of Biosciences - he's an IT guy.
27. Debbie Palmer - former photographic technician.
28. An Iraqi PhD student whose name I've unfortunately forgotten.
29. "John" - former research student.
30. Ted Benton-Evans - workshop technician who is now sadly deceased.